Saturday, March 5, 2011

While walking across the causeway...

I Empower in order to Dream
Commanding Intuition
I Seal the Input of Abundance
With the Overtone Tone of Radiance
I am guided by the power of Magic

The temple in the distance begins to wave and shimmer, as if it is insubstantial. Suddenly, it disappears completely, and large sections of the causeway disappear too, including the section under your feet. What appears instead is a tall island looming out of the river with a single tree anchored at the top of it. You hear the gnome cackling from across the water. Funny, you remember reading something at the academy on how gnomes are expert illusionists.

Tree Watercolour by Aaron Pocock

I Organize in order to Reflect...

I Dissolve in order to Catalyze...

I Unify in order to Dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment