Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Ahh please! I am sooo thirsty!", you respond in a cracked voice.

I Harmonize in order to Beautify
Modeling Art
I Seal the Store of Elegance
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Free Will

The gnome fetches a Cure Potion from upon a shelf of assorted vials. "Ahh, this should do the trick! It has a five gallon water quenching capability to it!" He chortles as he hands you the potion. You drink deeply and feel completely refreshed. You realize that you have been traveling for days without water now, and bits of your memory seem to be coming back to you.

Transparency by Belle Flores

What would you like to do next?

I Polarize in order to Beautify...

I Define in order to Purify...

I Channel in order to Enchant...


No comments:

Post a Comment